понедельник, 16 мая 2011 г.

Back to Basics

Deep Purple are an English rock band formed in Hertford in 1968. They are considered to be among the pioneers of heavy metal and modern hard rock, although some band members believe that their music cannot be categorised as belonging to any one genre.They were once listed by the Guinness Book of World Records as "the loudest pop group",and have sold over 100 million albums worldwide.


On the 8th of may the legendary english rock band Deep Purple came to Cyprus. Can you imagine?? They came here!! :3 I went there with my family and friends. Mum and dad wanted to come aswell cuz its the music of their childhood haha ..
I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw them all on stage! We decided to go down in the crowd - atmosphere was insanely crazy. I cant describe my feelings. :C 
Here is the photo from the concert:
^its me and my best friend Polina (: im on the right ;p

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий